|Inlet Flow||6-1010 l/s|
|Pressure Drop||0.7-0.17 bar|
|Power Consumption||0.2-6.6 kW|
|Compressed Air Connection||R 3/4, R 1, G 3, DIN100|
|Dimension||525.5L x 390W x 530H mm|
We offer FD Refrigerated Air Dryer
.Why dry your compressed air?
Compressed air is used in a wide variety of industrial applications. Wherever it is used, compressed air must be clean and dry. Containing solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants, untreated compressed air poses a substantial risk as it can damage your air system and end product. Moisture, one of the main components of untreated air can cause corrosion in pipe work, premature failure of pneumatic equipment, product spoilage and more. An air dryer is therefore essential to protect your systems and processes.Limit the risks of moisture
When the air that surrounds us is compressed, its water vapor and particle concentration increases dramatically. For example, compressing ambient room air to 7 bar(e)/ 100 psig increases the vapor content or humidity by a factor of around 8, and subsequent cooling forms liquid water. The amount of water depends on the specific application. Compressed air can actually contain three forms of water: liquid water, aerosol (mist) and vapor (gas). An efficient means of removing water from compressed air is therefore vital. Moisture in the air can be particularly problematic, causing:
- Corrosion of compressed air piping.
- Damages & malfunction of air powered equipment.
- Compressed air leakages due to corroded pipes.
- Poor paint quality, deterioration of electrostatic painting processes.
- Deteriorated end product quality.
Protecting your reputation and production
- Removing moisture from compressed air with a dewpoint as low as +3°C/+37.4°F, FD refrigerant dryers provide the clean, dry air you need to expand the life of your equipment and ensure the quality of your end product.
Keeping your production up and running
- FD dryers are designed in-house, tested using the most stringent methods (at ambient temperatures up to 50°C/122°F) and manufactured on a very advanced production line. FD dryers meet or exceed the international standards for compressed air purity and are tested according to ISO 7183:2007.
Driving down energy costs
- Our FD dryers incorporate a range of energy-saving features that will cut your carbon footprint and reduce costs. Incorporating unique heat exchanger technology and Saver Cycle Control, the FD ensures a low pressure drop of typically below 0.2 bar/2.9 psi and minimal energy consumption. The integrated Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology offers extra energy savings by automatically tuning the energy input to the precise demand.
Easy installation and long maintenance intervals
- FD dryers have a small footprint thanks to an innovative all-in-one design. Delivered ready for use, installation is straightforward, minimizing costly production downtime. FD dryers come as all-in-one packages including an electronic no-loss drain and spin-on DD/PD filters (optional).
Low environmental impact
- Fully compliant with ISO 14001 standards and Montreal Protocol regulations, FD dryers use CFC-free refrigerants (R134A, R410A, R404A) to prevent any damage to the earth’s ozone layer. FD dryers have an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of zero and are enclosed in a sound suppression canopy to reduce the noise levels, making FD dryers among the most environmentally friendly and quietest in their class.
A refrigerant dryer uses a refrigerant circuit and heat exchanger(s) to pre-cool air, refrigerate it to condense out moisture vapor, and then re-heat the air to prevent pipe sweating downstream.